N U D E F A C E P O S T

                    


NUDE FACE 

                                                     -------------------------------------------

Hello you! Today I'm here with a new post , about make-up - This isn't of my business , I suck so muchat this haha - I wanted to do a post about nude. This is much more better than all this "too-much-paint-make-up" So I maked 4 pictures : Eyes , Face Shadows , Lips and Blush. Here it's the blush part.
Let's start! I used three different blush than you can see here , for both I paid 30 SD. I first put the Bronze one to give a "a dug effect"- next I mitigate with the Extra Far Blush then the Geisha Blush. This give a natural effect in my opinion , well , this is for the people with the same skin color of my doll. I will maybe make soon the same post but for black color people :)).




Here! This is the part about shadows , I used the "Bronze Shade Stick", the best in my opinion for making shadows , I tried to do something good , ofc , when your doll will be in your suite the shade will not look like that , the shadows will appear blurred.
This is why you have to make several layers - like that , in all the ways you will see something when you are in your suite. If you search a little bit , you will see some doll using this tricks , (tricks because you can use this instead of facemask who will cost you more than 30 sd  (if you want good one)

















For the eyes! I'm using three Sephora make-up , I first apply the Jumbo Eye Pencil Flesh at the corner of the eye . Then i'm using the eyeshadow pearl No10 , and apply it over the first eye pencil. Now I finish with the eyeshadow No15 , and I apply it like on the picture :)





For the lips! I'm using the Peach Lipgloss from Transform who cost me 24 sd , I like it , this give a nude effect , but your lips look better.
I also like it because , the black doll can use it , by putting it in the middle of their lips , this look so good!

1 comment: