REVIEW : LE




To start this week end amazingly , Stardoll has decided  to give us a big collection of Limited Edition called "MAXIMINIMALISM", with 4 floors. The price were pretty good , and the clothes were just amazing. I think in 5 years of Stardoll , this is by the way the best LE i've seen - minimalist and simple! Brands like Chanel , Stella McCartney , TopShop and many other brands were Stardoll inspiration this time. The coats were just stunning, the must have for the coat was the Camel Wool Coat (it was the first item to be sold out , if i'm right) . My favourite one was the Cream Knit Cardigan (even if it's not really a coat) , he was looking really easy to wear with anything , so I didn't waited more to get it! This time boy had 2 outfits , I just had to get the sweat , even if it's for the boy , our doll can wear it too! For the first time , we had limited hair , which goes in our tress up collection , it was kinda limited (only 700 pieces!) , when I first saw it , I hesitated to buy it , but as it was really cheap , I decided to buy it , TERRIBLE MISTAKE! The hair doesn't fit doll's face , so it's not really wearable , beside that , it's a beautiful hair (love it in pastel color - Great for a spring outfit!). Most of us fell in love with the interior , which was just amazing , no-words! We had a bug , but it was fixed ; the sunglasses were released by mistake yesterday night , and they were sold out , so Stardoll put the same one again (with a different name if i'm right(?)). I personnaly was ready for this LE , I had 1K SD (For the first time!) , so I was really excited , I had the chances to get 15 items + the hair , and my friend gifted me 2 more , let's see what I  created as outfit with that! :)


         So here is 6 look with some of the LE   


            
     
          


And the collection!







Thanks for reading! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment